Today has been tough...I stayed up late to watch all the Osama bin Laden news and way over slept this morning...So, I had no breakfast...When I got home I was so tired I fell back asleep until about 9:30, so no mid-morning snack...I woke up and wasn't hungry because I hadn't eaten all day but I knew I had to have something so I had some almonds to get things going...I then had to eat my lunch at 11am in order to be ready to workout at 1pm...So, I worked out and then had clients at 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30...I stopped at the 7-Eleven and bought a protein shake for after my workout...I was suppose to have a 6:30pm appointment but her daughter had come home from school sick so that got canceled...This throws me off more than anything...To have a plan and then have it ruined is tough for me...I made a chicken quesadilla and had a couple beers and some chips...I always have a tough time sticking to my eating plan when I have free time...Now throw in Esther being gone and I have to deal with my bored eating tenancies which is really hard for me...I did okay but definitely not as good as I wanted to...I will have to be really disciplined for the rest of the week in order to reach my goal by Friday...I am hoping to just be back down to around 203 by Friday...Birthday weeks are tough but I think I can manage this.
Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.
- Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment