Saturday, May 7, 2011

Days 26 & 27

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because...Esther is home!!!She was able to come back this weekend from her clinical so we get to spend the weekend together!!!

Anyway, here is how Friday went...I was able to wake up on time and have my protein shake and coffee like I like to do...I had clients at 6am, 8am, 9am, 2:30pm and was suppose to have a 4pm but she canceled...Since I had an 8am it threw off my normal eating schedule...After I got back from my 6am I waited until about 7:50am to have some greek yogurt and a glass of skim milk...Then after I got back from my 9am client I waited until about 10:45am to have my egg-white omelet...Wait, I got that backwards...I had my egg-white omelet before my 8am and then the greek yogurt and milk after my 9am...Ooops...Anyway, then I went to go play basketball...Unfortunately only one other person showed up...So, we played a couple one-on-one games since he is about 55 years old and couldn't play much more than that...Needless to say, playing basketball against a 55 year old isn't much of a workout...Sorry to anyone who is around that age but it's the truth...When I got home I went for a two mile run in order to complete my cardio for the day.

After I ran I heated up a chicken breast and had that with some hot sauce with a little ranch and a few tortilla chips and then I headed to my 2:30pm...After that I took some kids to a skate boarding event that my friends were putting on...They run a skateboarding ministry called "Foundation Skate Ministry" (http://foundationskateministry.org/ or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Foundation-Skate-Ministry/185958357397?sk=info)...It is a Christian ministry targeted toward skateboarders...It's really a cool thing what they are doing.

I was at that event from 4pm-7:30pm and then headed home to meet Esther there...I stopped and got some cheese, crackers and wine and a dozen roses to welcome her home...She got home and we just got to hang out again and start watching "24" on netflix...I had some of each of the snack I got but not too much because I wanted to enjoy our dinner the next  night...Mission accomplished!!!

Today is Saturday and I got to sleep in until 7:15am...I still can't believe that 7:15am is sleeping in for me now...Anyway, I only had two appointments today but one of them was with a new client!!!In between my two appointments I got my workout in so I could spend the whole day with Esther...She went to a baby shower while I was at work and then we went to Sam's Club to get some groceries and she needed to pick up her new glasses (yes they have an entire optometry section in Sams...They sell everything there).

We have been just lounging around all day and just enjoying being able to see each other again...We are going to dinner tonight and I already know I am getting the filet mignon with two veggies instead of potatoes...The restaurant is also a winery and Esther is getting a membership to their wine club for my birthday...It's really good wine and also you get some good discounts.

That's about it for today (sorry Gina no juicy details and no snooky/situation drama) but I have been able to right the ship a little bit and put myself in good position for reaching my goals...Pictures and weigh ins will resume next Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment