Birthday weeks suck!!! I have to make some adjustments because this week is going to kill me...My clients tonight gave me a cake, gynormous chocolate cookies, toffee, a $90 bottle of Cabernet, and a bottle of white wine and I'm sure there will be more to come...So, I am going to make an adjustment...I am going to take the rest of this week off and then add one week to my journey...So, after this week I will be doing this for four more weeks...I will still blog everyday to let you know my eating habits this week and how I'm dealing with everything but I am going to enjoy my birthday week and then continue after that...I will also blog about what I eat and exercise as well this week.
This brings me to a big point in healthy living...Just because I have a birthday week and I know I am going to gain weight doesn't mean I abandon ship...Will it be a bad week? Yes, but that leaves me 51 other weeks during the year...I am going to enjoy my birthday but it will not derail me from my ultimate goals!
Plan your progress carefully; hour-by hour, day-by-day, month-by-month.
Organized activity and maintained enthusiasm are the wellsprings of your power.
-Paul J. Meyer
No comments:
Post a Comment