Finally some pictures and stats!!!But first I'll start with yesterday and work up to today...I had my normal shake before my 6am...After that I came home and cleaned the rest of the kitchen for about an hour and fifteen minutes and then I made my scrambled egg-whites with salsa, hot sauce and cheese...I then had a 9am and after that I came home and finished the laundry...Having to move by yourself isn't much fun...For lunch, which I had at 11:30am in order to get my food timed right for my workout and post workout meal, I had my chicken dish, cottage cheese and an apple...After lunch I went and picked out my new driver...I got a Callaway Diablo driver...It was normally $300 on sale for $150!!!And then I went to the driving range to try it out and I like it a lot!!!Then I went home and had a greek yogurt before my 2:30pm appointment so that I would have enough energy for my workout after that appointment.
For my workout I did interval sprints...1 minute at 12 mph and then 1 minute walk at 4 mph...Intervals are a great way to burn fat but they are extremely hard...I was wiped out after but I had to shower quick and get ready for my 4:30pm appointment...After that appointment I went home for an hour before I had to go back for my 6:30pm appointment...I knew I had to go meet our new land lord to finalize our lease so I ate dinner before I went to my last appointment...So, I had a piece of chicken with spices and cheese, with some spicy mustard and cottage cheese...When I got home I wanted a glass of wine so I had one and played the guitar for the rest of the night to keep me occupied.
And on to today...I felt great when I woke up and was so glad/proud for not giving into my cravings the night before...I hope I start to remember these moments that way when my cravings come up again I know that I can defeat them...I had my normal shake for breakfast but I knew I wasn't going to be able to have my normal second breakfast because I had appointments at 6am, 8am, 9am, 10am and then workout with my 11am...So, I stopped at the 7-Eleven and bought a protein shake to have after my 8am...I worked out with my 11am and I was so hungry when I started but once we got going I was fine...It was so nice to workout and not feel my belly giggling up and down as I ran on the treadmill.
The rest of today all I have is a 2:30pm and then I am going to go golfing to really test my new driver...I also won't be home for my mid-afternoon snack so I am going to get myself a protein bar to eat after my appointment...And I'm not sure what I'm going to do for dinner because I don't know when I will be done golfing and then I am going over to my friends house to watch "Fringe" with them.
And now for the stats and pictures...I weighed in at an even 200 pounds with 11.7% body fat and my BMI was 26.4!!!It took a little under two weeks to recover from my birthday extravaganza but I have and am now in position to reach my ultimate goal.
I will be going to my parents house for my dad's school's golf outing next weekend so I need to make sure I have a great weekend and week next week to give myself some leeway when I go there...And to end here are my updated pictures...I can start to see a few cuts of definition that I haven't seen in a while and seeing those helps keep my motivation up and wanting to have a good weekend, nutrition wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment