Ok, so this time it wasn't my fault and anyone else who uses this service for a blog can back me up...The blog service has been down the last couple days so I wasn't able to post...Anyway, with as many days in there as there was I am not going to try to remember everything but just give a few highlights and then my plan from here on out.
Let's just say I didn't have the best Thursday night...I snacked a lot but got back on track yesterday, which was Friday...I also saw "Thor" last night and the actor who played Thor really motivated me to get down to my goal weight...The dude was jacked to say the least...The amount of dedication and hard work it takes to get your body in that kind of shape is inspiring to me...Of course if I was getting paid $10 million to look like that I probably would have a little more motivation.
My plan has changed a little bit...I had a stomach bug this week and that threw me off and Thursday night didn't help...Esther and I also planned a little get away when she gets back, which is four weeks away...So, I am extending this two extra weeks to really see what kind of shape I can get in...I had a great workout today and since the weather is starting to get a little nicer it will help motivate me to get outside and workout a little harder...I just need to find things to fill my time with at night...I guess I could try packing and cleaning :)
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
- Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment