Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 43

I really need to stop waiting until late at night to blog...I had a pretty good day today with a little highlight as well, but I'll get to that later...I woke up for my 6am and had my protein shake and then I had my scrambled egg-whites with salsa and cheese for my second breakfast..Then I had an 9am, 10am and I worked out with my 11am...I was excited to workout today...Until I had to do it...I still did a total body workout but it had a definite leg focus and for those of you who have done a serious leg workout you know how much fun I didn't have...I will post tomorrow what I did for that workout and then I will also have two other workouts that I am doing this week that I will post.

For lunch I had chicken, cottage cheese, greek yogurt and watermelon...I was a little hungry after my workout...Oh, and I took today's stats and I was at 200.5, 10.7% body fat (which is a new low!!!) and 26.4 BMI...The new body fat low was part of my highlight today and it gave me a lot of motivation because I am just that close to being under 10% body fat, which I have never been down that low before.

After I had lunch I went to the driving range and about turned my 9 iron into two 4.5 irons...That should tell you how much fun I had...Then I came home and had another greek yogurt and then played my guitar for a while until I needed to cut my hair and then go to an appointment with a potential new client...The meeting went well and she signed up, so I got a new client today as well (this is the other part of my highlight today)...Oh, and for dinner I had some chicken with hot sauce and a little ranch to go with my greek yogurt.

I then had to go play in a slow pitch softball game, which wasn't very fun...For one it's slow pitch softball and two our team sucks...Two thirds of the team works at Motorola so that should tell you how athletic the guys are...And now I'm home (I had some almonds when I got home) and now I am headed to bed...I get to see Esther in 5 days and by then I hope to be under 10% body fat!!!

Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be
shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may
be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack if you help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have
and you might get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
       -
Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment