Sunday, April 10, 2011

And So It Begins

So it begins...I am so sick of being unsatisfied with my body...I want to be proud of what I see in the mirror and not disgusted...I have the unique opportunity to do something about it...Most of you know that I own my own personal training business and with that comes the time and opportunity to make this happen...I am not some "weirdo" who loves to exercise and only eats tofu and veggies...I love to eat pizza and wings have beer and wine just like many of you...However, it is time to show all of you how to incorporate all of these things and still see the results you want...I am going to be your guinea pig and all you have to do is follow.

So this is my plan...I am going to blog every day for six weeks about my struggles and insights during my quest for not only the body but also the level of fitness and health I want to be able to achieve...Each Monday I will take and post new pictures of myself...Also each day I will post what I ate and what I did for my workout.

My hopes in doing this is to inspire people to get real and to take control of their lives...This is something you can do...As the saying goes, "If I can do it then you can do it"...This is something my family can attest  to...I love food...I use to eat an entire plate of nachos and three frozen burritos at a time...I hold the record at a Lincoln, NE pizza buffet (Valentino's on 70th and Van Dorne) for number of pieces of pizza eaten in one sitting at 24.

I hope you follow this and incorporate these things into your lives...I want to show you that this can be done and that you can achieve the body and fitness level that you didn't think were possible.

Tomorrow starts my journey...wish me luck and I can't wait to see where we are in six weeks!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Aaron! I hope you can give me some motivation! B/c of my blood clot I have to stay active or risk it coming back again so I would love to see your progress and how you do it so I can too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Aaron. Be a good example for me. - Amy

    ReplyDelete