Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 17

Man am I tired today...I stayed up to watch the stupid blackhawks game and didn't go to bed until after midnight...I also had a 6am client...Needless to say I kind of overslept...I woke up at 5:45am and had to shower and run out the door...with no breakfast!!!I was so hungry...After I got home I was so tired I laid down in bed and feel asleep again...This time I woke up at 8:30am for my 9am appointment...I made a quick egg-white sandwich and headed out the door...I also had some grapes in there too somewhere.

After my appointment I went over to our friends house to work on youth group stuff for tonight...We did that quick and then I called Esther and she came over as well and we watched the first episode of "Fringe" together...It was pretty good...We got home around 2pm and I made myself my normal lunch...Today's eating schedule is going to be weird because of my sleeping pattern today but I'll be fine...I am going to go workout here in a couple hours and then I'll have my post-workout/mid-afternoon snack and then I'll take a protein bar with me to youth group to make sure I don't eat a bunch of candy tonight.

I am also feeling much better about my weight...This morning I weighed in at 204...Still up but I can definitely recover to get back down for my goal weight...All I can do is workout and eat right and let the numbers fall where they may...I'm not going to starve myself or go on a weird diet for a couple days...I'm going to let my body work for itself and that will be enough.

I'm very excited to go out to dinner for my birthday and it will be a reward for my hard work (minus Monday night).

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.
       - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment