Here we are at the end of week 2 already...I am very happy with my progress so far and I really feel as though I am creating a lot of good habits and getting rid of the bad habits I was creating before I started this whole thing...I hope everyone had a great Easter!
I woke up really late today and had to run through the shower and then get to my 6am appointment without breakfast!!! I was so hungry and the three cups of coffee I had did not sit well in my empty stomach...I had to go lay down after I got back to let my stomach settle down before I could eat...Once I felt better I went into the fridge to get out food and there wasn't much to choose from...I need to go grocery shopping in a bad way...I had eggs so I made my egg-white omelet with salsa...I also had an orange and a cinnamon and raisin bagel thin (only 110 calories)...I had to extra carbs because I knew I hadn't eaten all day and I knew I was working out this morning so I needed to properly fuel my body.
I did my workout like I have been and man could I tell I hadn't worked out in three days...I was exhausted and my legs were shaking when I was finishing my last set of abs...I weighed in after I was done and here is what I was at...199 lbs, 11.3% body fat and a 26.3 BMI!!!That's two more pounds and puts me at 9 pounds in 2 weeks!!! I am extremely happy with my results so far and I am in great shape in reaching the goals I set at the beginning of this...Of my 199 pounds, 22 pounds is body fat and 177 pounds is lean body mass...That means the two pounds I lost this week were all body fat and none from lean body mass...Those are the exact results I am looking for...That also means that seven of my nine pounds have been from body fat...Here are my updated pictures.
I am off to Sams Club for groceries and then I have clients at 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30 so I will need to take my mid-afternoon snack with me (probably greek yogurt and some fruit) and then tonight will be either chicken tacos or chicken fajitas...I will finish updating this tonight.
So, these are the nights I have avoided...Until now...It hasn't been absolutely terrible but it's been bad...I really had a sense of accomplishment today after my weigh in and had the snacking urge...I have resisted it until now...Esther and I met her long time friend and her boyfriend at dinner at Portillos tonight...I had the cajun grilled chicken pita (I only ate the chicken out of it) and a water...Pretty good right? But once I got home I opened a bottle of wine and the wheat thins...I have eaten about half the bag of wheat thins and had 3 glasses of wine...That's about 800 extra calories that I did not need tonight...This is my reward for the week...I am going to have to buckle down the rest of the week and really keep things under control...This is about the time I tend to go back the other way and now is the time where I can really create some good habits...Tomorrow will be better!
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.
- Jim Rohn
No comments:
Post a Comment