Well, the results are in and I am very happy!!!Now, keep in mind that I weighed in and took my stats after my workout today, so today's numbers will be a little skewed compared to last week but here on after I will be taking my weight and stats after my Monday workout so it will be more consistent from here on out.
First I'll let you know what I ate today because that won't take very long...For my first breakfast I had my protein shake with blueberries and for my second breakfast I had my three egg-white omelet with cheese, hot sauce and salsa...For lunch I will have my chicken wrap, cottage cheese and fruit...For my mid-afternoon snack I am going to take a greek yogurt and orange to work with me because there is a good chance I will be at my studio from 2:30-6:30 and I need to make sure I have some food with me...For dinner tonight I am going to have a piece of chicken with some sort of spices, edamame, grapes and maybe a glass of wine.
I also did the same workout I did last week, with a few minor adjustments, and will follow the same workout schedule the rest of the week.
So here are my stats and pictures for today after only one week...I weighed in at 201 today...My body fat was 12.1% and my BMI was 26.5...That means I lost 7 pounds, 2% off of my body fat and .9 points off my BMI...Again, I took my stats after my workout this week and before my workout last week so the numbers are skewed...But I am still very happy with my results after the first week...So, here are what my numbers mean now...Of my 201 pounds 24 pounds of that is body fat and 177 pounds is lean body mass...As I said my goal weight is 190 pounds and I am hoping to keep my lean body mass pounds right where they are now...That tends to be a hard thing to do when you are trying to lose weight but we will see what happens.
Here are my updated pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment