Well last night plus this weekend has come back to bite me in the butt...Between the crappy food I ate this weekend plus not working out on two of my workout days and consuming an extra 1,000 empty calories last night the scale has reared it's ugly head...I had my protein shake for breakfast, my egg-white omelet for my mid-morning snack and my chicken, cottage cheese and fruit for lunch...I also did my running and battling ropes workout today...As of right now, with my clothes on I weigh 210...I'm not sure how it's possible to have an 11 pound swing in 24 hours but I somehow figured out how to do it...Now, have I actually gained 11 pounds in two days? No, but I also probably didn't actually lose two pounds from the previous week...It all has to do with water weight and food weight...I would guess that by tomorrow morning I will be down into around 205 because I will be having no snacking craze tonight...I want to get back down to 200 lbs by Saturday afternoon before I go out for my birthday.
As depressed as I was to see that 210 on the scale I also have to keep things in perspective...I would love to be under 200 pounds after eating 7 bad meals within four days...And I will be able to do that at the end of this six weeks...Even yesterday when I weighed in I was 9 pounds heavier than my goal...Without clothes on I would probably weigh in around 207 right now, which means that when I am at my goal I would be 198 and I would be very happy with that.
So, I need to keep my head up, work hard and not let this little speed bump turn into a road block and if I can do that I will still reach my ultimate goal!
Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.
- Ann Landers
No comments:
Post a Comment