Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 11

First off I need to acknowledge one of most loyal followers (and best Beyonce dancers ever) in Gina...She is to me what "Snooki" is to "The Situation" (except only in a brother/sister sort of way...and for the record I never watch that show).

Anyway, today has been an interesting one...I had my normal shake before my 6am client today and then Esther and I went to pick up our friend Kyle from the airport (thankfully O'Hare)...We then went to "Wildberry" for breakfast...For those of you who don't know what that is it is the best breakfast place around here and I encourage anyone in the area to go (http://wildberrycafe.com/)...There I had the "Los Altos Benedict"...That is your normal eggs benedict except with chorizo, salsa, cilantro and a mexican style hollandaise sauce on it...It is soooo good!!! And I had pancakes as well...Needless to say I haven't been very hungry until now and it's 4:30pm...I got a good workout in (I did my running and battling ropes again) so I feel better...I'm not sure how dinner is going to go but we'll see...We are going to watch the Bulls game with our other friend Kevin and I have no clue what dinner will be like but I am going to make the best choice I can...I'll update this tonight.

The only difference between a rut and a grave is their dimensions.
       - Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. Love the shout out!!! I am your snooki!!

    ReplyDelete